- 3d Laser scan of entire 6 story, historic structure, including exterior building elevations.
- Created 2D As-build plans of floors, ceilings, exterior, and miscellaneous cross sections of historic buiding in NYC.
- Laser scanning as-built of complete building in New York City for major renovation project.
- BOMA classification of floor space
We preformed laser scanning and as-built services for project located in Binghamton, NY. The building was going to be used by SUNY Pharmaceutical School.
- Laser scan of structure as it was under construction and registered the scans to theoretical BIM model provided by the architects.
- Using the theoretical BIM model and overlay laser scans we adjusted the structural steel to reflect actual construction. It was surprising how many pieces of steel where not in the theoretical location or were a different member size. The updated model was then re-distributed to other sub-contractors, especially the MEP contract to make modifications before installation.
- Used laser scan to check floor flatness.
- Created 3D-CAD model of entire parking garage using laser scan data.
- 3d Laser scan of entire street.
- 2d AutoCAD/ As-build drawings from laser scan data.
- 3d Laser Scan of entire exterior of building.
- Created 3d AutoCAD and BIM as-built from laser scan data.
- 3d Laser Scan roof and exterior of 11 story multi building complex.
- Produced elavation and planview Autocad drawings for all roof and exterior surfaces.
- 3d Laser Scan of exterior of Building.
- 3d elevation drawings of all exterior surfaces of building using Autocad.