About G&P Associates
G&P Associates was founded in 2005, since our foundation we have had numerous success stories, we specialize in New York City but we work throughout the Northeastern United States. We here at G&P are highly trained team 3D laser scanning specialists and CAD Technicians ready to meet your needed specifications.
G&P Associates has been a top provider of:
- 3D Laser Scanning Services
- Residential As-Built Services
- Commercial As-Built Services
- Facade Surveys
We've worked with many different Commercial and Residential buildings and projects. We provide laser scanning and accurate building documentation and can provide it in the form of Raw Data, 2D or 3D.
As examples of what we can deliver to you is as follows:
- Elevational Deviations
- Floor and Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Facade Plans
- Roof Plans
- 3d AutoCAD, Revit, and Rhino Models
- Pipe Documention
- Historical Documention
- Construction Documentaion
We have been fortunate to have worked on many high profile projects in the Northeast United States as well as Northwest, CA.
Some of these projects include the Verrazano Bridge, Benicia-Martinez Bridge, The United Nations Building (NYC), NYC City Hall, 21 Club Restaurant, George Washington Bridge, The Huey P. Long bridge in Baton Rouge, Louisian, Willets Point subway station in Queens, NY (Station for The Mets' Citi Field) as well as multiple stations and subway tunnels for the NYC Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
Our success is a direct result of not only doing our own work but also by partnering with engineering, architectural, surveying and construction firms.
We have offices in New York and are within close driving proximity to the overall Northeast. Access to other areas is easily achievable by air in a matter of hours. A specific team can be deployed and on-site for fieldwork very quickly. Data processing by highly qualified technicians begins shortly after the initial fieldwork. Degreed and highly trained personnel process and deliver all field and office data, error free.
We enjoy the challenge of delivering a quality, affordable product, in a timely manner. G&P is a pioneer in field to finish 3d Laser Scanning/ As-builting projects. Our industry experience is unparalleled with successful projects nationwide.
You can also find us now on Facebook:
- Provided laser scanning services and complete as-built Revit model of apartment located in Manhattan, NY.
- Purpose of existing conditions survey was for archtitect and homeowner to make renovations of the space.
- With accurate building documentation the owner and architect had complete confidence in design decisions.
- We have been providing NYC with laser scanning and as-built services since 2005.
- Laser scanning of exterior and interior of building located in New York City.
- Complete 2d AutoCAD as-built of facades, interior floors, and roof structure.
- Colorized 3d laser scanning of steel structure.
- Complete As-Built Revit model of steel structure including bolted connections.
- Provided Laser scanning for interior and exterior for major remodeling of building.
- Provided complete as-built strutural BIM model from scan data.
- As-build structural model included column connections.
- Existing conditions BIM model of north and west facades to comply with FISP NYC Local Law 11 and NYC Historical Society rules and regulations.
- 3d high-definition laser scanning of facade for major renovations.
- Complete accurate Autodesk Revit as-built model of facade which included mullions, columns, glass, etc.
- Provided NYC Renovation Architect Laser scanning for project in Manhattan, NY.
- With scan data provided detailed and very accurate AutoDesk Revit Model.
- The NYC apartment renovation model allowed the collaboration between the architect and owner to ensure a successful project that beat all expectations.
- The collection of data took approximately 2 hours thus minimizing inconveniences to the owner, architect, and building manager.
- We provided laser scanning services and an accurate Revit BIM model for a historic building renovation project in Hoboken, NJ.
- The accurate building documentation we provided; facilitated a very successful on-time, and on-budget project.
- Created Building Information Model (BIM) of exterior using scan data and existing plans for NYC facade restoration contractor.
- Provide NYC structural engineering company 3d-Laser scanning services of east and west attics of NYC City Hall.
- Complete 3D-model of west attic structure.
- Provided NYC Remodeling Contractor 3d laser Scanning of an apartment for construction fit-up.
- Created as-built Rhino model from laser scan data. Model consisted of existing architectural, mechanical, and piping.
- NYC Renovation Contractor used the Rhino model to verify existing conditions and work out construction problems. Collection of an accurate as-built is the first step for remodeling of NYC apartments.
- Created Building Information Model (BIM) of structure interior using scan data.
- 3D-Laser scanning of entire apartment interior.
- 3D-modeling of entire apartment.
- Provided NYC remodeling architect Laser Scanning and Creation of an Architectural BIM Model of a historic building in Manhattan, NY.
- Architect and owner needed complete As-built BIM model to plan successful Manhattan, NY building restoration, file permits with NYC Building Department and NYC Historical Society.
- Provided NYC commercial renovation architect with 3d laser scanning services for Weigand Gynmasium Complex. Scan of entire interior and exterior of complex.
- Created a very accurate and detailed as-built model in Architectural Revit of the entire complex for a new building addition.
- Provided Newark, NJ Renovation Architect laser scanning services and an as-built facade model in Revit. The project was in Newark, NJ.
- Purpose of the accurate building documentation was for facade restoration and a possible building addition.
- Provided Buffalo commercial renovation architect with laser scannnig, survey, and as-built BIM model of entire school district in the Buffalo, NY area.
- Created As-build BIM model of all elements including basketball courts, swimming pools, locker rooms, weight rooms, class rooms, MEP items.
- Software used to create BIM model included Cyclone and Architectural Revit.
- Created Building Information Model (BIM) of entire structure using contract drawings for Binghamton, NY general contractor.
- Provided 3D-Laser scanning and modeling of entire basement plaza area and adjacent buildings at SUNY campus pre-construction.
- Provide NY general contractor with as-build data of new steel structure for quality control purposes.
- Provided NY MEP contractor with as-build data of new piping, ductwork, etc. for construction quality control purposes.
- 3D-Laser Scan of building
- 3D-modeling of building
- Created Building Information Model (BIM) of entire structure using scan data.
- 3D-Laser scanning of interior and exterior of residence.
- 3D-modeling of interior and exterior of structure.
- Created Building Information Model (BIM) of structure interior using scan data.
- 3D As-Built of 5 interior floors.
- Created BIM model from laser scan data using Autodesk Architectural Revit and Autodesk Revit MEP.
- 3d Model used for rehabilitation of apartment complex in Boston, MA.
- Provide 3d laser scanning services for interior of industrial building located in Corning, NY.
- As-Built 3d AutoCAD model from scan data to verify steel and update existing plans.
- 3d laser scanning of interior and exterior of several homes located in Garrison,NY.
- Produced complete As-Built BIM models, using Architectural Revit.
- Provided Garrsion, NY Remodeling Architect laser scanning of complete interior and exterior of ranch to produce very accurate asbuilt.
- Delivered complete BIM model using Architectural REVIT.
- 3d laser scanning entire exterior and interior of multi level barn located in Garrison,NY.
- Produced a complete asbuilt BIM model of barn, including columns, beams, and general framework using Architectural Revit.
- 3d Laser Scan Office Space for Tenant Fit-up in Washington DC.
- Produced complete BIM model using MEP Revit and Architectural Revit.